Hva you been looking for a meditation timer? And perhaps you need some help to establish a more regular meditation practice?
An Acem Meditator in the UK has passed on this advise:
“When I purchased my iPhone a few months ago I looked around for a meditation timer….
The Equanimity app fitted the bill …. and as there was a free version I tried it out.
Here’s some of the features I like:
- you can maintain a history of your meditation sessions and track how regular your practice is over the days, weeks and months
- the timer will record the number of consecutive daily sessions or ‘continuous runs’
- the time allowed for each meditation session can be configured as required, with start up / cool down pauses at the start and end
- if you want you can write notes on each session
- you can switch the phone to silent and the timer will still work
- it’s easy to use
I’ve found using the app has helped encourage and support a regular meditation practice.
There’s a paid for version which has a few more features, but the free version provides most of facilities needed – give it a try!”