- Data Controller for personal data in Acem is the association in each country where courses are held. In Norway, the association Acem is the data controller.
- The purpose of collecting personal data is to arrange courses and events as well as to inform about the publication of books, audio material and articles on Acem’s websites.
- All collection and use of data in Acem and Acem’s websites is based on the consent of Acem’s users.
- Handing over data to Acem is voluntary, but we cannot offer courses or send products without the individual’s contact details.
- Acem does not sell data to third parties for marketing or other purposes. We arrange courses with partners, and in this context we exchange information about the individual participants. For each course where this is the case it will be stated who we are partnering with.
- Data about the individual is stored in Acem’s archive systems and support systems used for newsletters. All newsletters contain links that can be used to request to be deleted from mailing lists. Furthermore, Acem will, upon request, update and delete personal information kept in our systems.
- Acem’s data is stored on secured servers operated by professional suppliers.
- For questions or inquiries, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
This policy was last updated June 2nd 2018.