Meditation retreats help you to recharge your batteries, and to change your direction when needed.
You can choose from a number of different types. On some retreats you can stay for a weekend (or even shorter), on others you stay for a whole week (or even longer). On regular retreats you learn to practise meditations of 3-4 hours a day (or shorter), while on deepening retreats you meditate for 6 hours a day (or longer). International retreats are in English (often with translation into other languages), while national retreats are usually in the local language.
The dates for next year’s international weeklong retreats are:
- International Summer Retreat of Acem Meditation 14-21 July, 2012, Halvorsbøle, Norway (download brochure)
- International Deepening Retreat of Acem Meditation 21-28 July, 2012, Halvorsbøle, Norway
Other upcoming weeklong retreats include Germany 8-15 July, 2012, and a number of different retreats in Norway and Sweden, including one student retreat.
The dates for some upcoming weekend retreats include:
- Spain: 9-11 March 2012, Barcelona (Veciana) (language: Spanish)
- Germany: 16-18 March 2012 (language: German)
- UK: 13-15 April 2012, Bournemouth (language: English)
In addition come a number of retreats in Scandinavia and other countries. Check local web pages.
very nice video. good work from Torbjorn and others.